Yup, just tried it again. With no Browser open, using internet option
from control panel, whacked all ca cookies, and files. Same result.

Retried and whacked everything since 4/27 including four files from this
try. Same result.

It shouldn't be this difficult, and yes I can open an issue on the
phone. I'd rather not twist my neck on hold, or troubleshooting CA's (or
if it's M$'s) software.

It shouldn't be this difficult, but I guess it is just life these days.

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University

I'm