New to mainframe..so the question maybe look a little silly.

Here is what IEFSSN00 of our site defines JES2:

SUBSYS SUBNAME(JES2) /* JES2 AS PRIMARY SUBSYSTEM */
  PRIMARY(YES) START(NO)

My question is concerning parmameter SUBNAME:

Is it true that it must be the same name as JES2 procedure?
Take the above IEFSSN00 for example,do I need to name the
JES2 procedure 'JES2' also?Or I can use another name for it,say,
JESA?

--
Best Regards,
Johnny Luo