>>   Just to follow up on this, APAR OA38742 has been
>> opened.  This problem was introduced in z/OS 1.13.
>>
>I tried to look at the apar in IBMLINK and received this error;
>
>An error has occurred:
>
>    * An error occurred accessing the database: RPA0 401.
>
>Is it a security/integrity apar?

I get the same error. If it is an integrity apar, then *all* ASM apars dealing
with abend066 or ilrcpbld errors are integrity apars (as well as information
apars). My guess is that the servicelink entry into the apar database is
currently broken.

I called support directly for the ASM/RSM shenanigans that we currently have
(at z/OS 1.12) to see the apar text that SIS denied me and the ptf number.

Barbara Nitz