On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 23:37:06 -0600, Barbara Nitz <nitz-...@gmx.net> wrote:

>Mark, this came into z/OS with either 1.11 or 1.12. Some of my pagedels were an
> attempt to test this behaviour. I could not test it.

I saw it on this list of changed messages on z/OS 1.11.

>Skip, try ipcs active, and then the undocumented command (IP) ILRSLOTC.
> This used to be in the hidden IPCS panel that I have forgotten how to
> get at (there were SHARE presentations about it).

Option 2.6i

But I've been "stuck" on 1.11 since 2010 do to moving my client to 2 new
data centers in 2011 and I've never seen that message and I know we
have had systems over 50% aux usage and were able to take dumps.

I believe what's being said here, but on face value "critical" is after
message IRA201E (85%).  Or perhaps IRA200E (70%).    What seems
"wrong" is that message IEE711I says it won't allow dumps again
until you get under 35%.

Regards,

Mark
mailto:m...@mzelden.com