I wasn't aware that there was "exit migration" needed until someone else
replied.  At first look, I think we can do it, but our accounting codes
have acceptable formats going back 20-25 years, all changes were "upward
compatible", so the old JCL still works. The exit goes down one format,
gives up, reloads the parms and tries another format.

Two generations of JES sysprogs have left and we didn't grow any new
ones.