-- snip --
For Example; if a SWAP Source volume is also an XRC Primary volume,
will TDMF/FDRPAS copy/move the volume?

Or; if a SWAP Target volume is also an XRC Primary volume,
will TDMF/FDRPAS copy/move the Source volume?
.
.
Has anyone else addressed this issue?
Anyone using FDRPAS/TDMF to move an XRC Primary volume?
-- snip --

There is a piece in their (FDRPAS) documentation about Duplex volumes. It
describes some of the limitations and recommendations.

I have no personal experience with FDRPAS and XRC, but I suspect that it
wouldn't be a problem. There were issues with the Data mover software not
recognising a VOLSER change on the primary volume, but that has been fixed.

One good reason to stop the mirroring before you move the volume with
FDRPAS (probably also applies to TDMF) is that it takes longer to move the
volume if it is currently in DUPLEX. The down side is that you'll have to
re-synchronise the primary and duplex volumes and not have a valid copy of
your data in your DR site until it's finished.

John