From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of esmie moo
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 6:52 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Tape Retention - Permanent

I would like to keep some tapes for ever - permanently.  Prior to the
Y2K era, I used the parm :RETPD=99365.  Is this still applicable?

  Thanks

intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together
with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying,
disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.