On May 3, 2007, at 12:17 PM, R.S. wrote:

Out of curiosity: what is
- W2
- 1099
- SSA (see Gary's mail)
- IRS

BTW: What is avg (yearly) salary in U.S.A. ?
BTW2: IMHO every job is better than no job.

-- Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

Sigh... Radoslaw, I guess I will disagree with you about the job aspect. I was laid off (roughly 1992) and it took me 9 months just to find *ANY* job. Of course the *ANY* job was pure unadulterated H*LL. After the first day I swore I was not going back but I did and believe it or not it actually got worse. I won't bore you with the specifics but besides job issues there were additional commuting issues that were totally unforeseen that made the job even worse. If that wasn't bad enough the internal politics were not to believed it was almost a step back to the 17th century. If that wasn't bad enough there was rampant dishonesty throughout the corporate structure. So please don't say any job is better than no job. I preferred collecting unemployment than going through H*LL every day.

Ed