On Fri, 4 May 2007 07:29:39 -0500, Eric Bielefeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I have followed this discussion with great interest, as I am still looking
>for a job.....

>Also, unless a contract is signed that says if they let you go early, that
>they will pay you for the rest of the contract, there are no guarantees.
>I'm sure that most contracts would not have any such clause.

Here, here.....remember, this is a GOV't Contract.....that is FEDERAL Gov't
folks.  Military or not, don't matter none.  And they can just walk in one day
and say CLEAR OUT.....without having to give a reason other than ".....at the
convenience of the gov't".....
Had that happen to a few friends before.  No recourse available.
Almost befuddles you as to WHY have a signed contract anyhowse?!

TTFN,
Mark