On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:17:47 +0000, Jacky Bright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>My point is why CATALOG address space is not considering the new volume
>RBI035 why is it that still expecting RBI031 even though I have recreated
>the SCLM1.PROCLIB with catalog option and it got created in RBI035. If I see
>the LISTC for SCLM1.PROCLIB it shows the volume as RBI035
>
>Error as :
>
> IEC143I 213-04,IFG0194D,JES2,JES2,PROC13-0003,9800,RBI031,SCLM1.PROCLIB
>
>Why the catalog is still expecting the dataset from RBI031 itself ?
>
>JAcky

The catalog has nothing to do with it.  Despite the fact that someone deleted
the data set, it is still ALLOCATED to JES2 and the original extents are in the
DEB.   You can rename the new one, re-allocate it to its original volume and
copy it back or just leave it where it is.  Either way you have to recycle JES2
to pick up the new extents.

Capiche?

Mark
--