From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Paul Gilmartin
Sent: 3. toukokuuta 2008 22:22
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SVC99

On Sat, 3 May 2008 14:17:44 -0400, J R wrote:

>That doesn't answer my question.

I know this one!

I.e. the program may have been bound with AC=1, but into a
non-authorized library; or it may have been invoked by CALL,
LINK, ATTACH, or XCTL from a non-authorized parent; or there
may have been a non-authorized STEPLIB catenand; any of
which would cause it to run non-authorized.  (Others?)

>> Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 11:34:25 -0500
>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> Yes the program is authorised.

-- gil