>Knutson, Sam wrote:
>> If your below the line private area decreased it I will step out on a
>> limb and say no one is monitoring and managing it.  We have been able to
>> grow PVT from a standard 9M to 10M and EPVT as well in the last few
>> years.  IBM is doing good work in the area of Virtual Storage Constraint
>> Relief (VSCR).

I would agree that this is an installation problem. On both our z/OS 1.8 and
1.9 systems our below PVT is 10M for systems that run IMS and 11M for
systems that don't have IMS (these are in different sysplexes).

A usermod that I have always used is in  SYS1.SISPSAMP(ISPMOVE1) to
move rmode 24 SCLM (modules that start FLM*) from ISPLPA to ISPLOAD.

Doug