> From a purely generic perspective, if there is a service to create and
delete a "thing" - the ability to list all "things" seems to me to be a
fundamental function.

agree.

> It's immensely useful to be able to list objects that have been created

I have always been one to poke around in the system. You find out how
stuff works; every bit of knowledge is useful.

But in this case, I am not sure what I would learn by knowing the
name/tokens.  How would I use the information?  More interesting to me
might be who created what name/tokens (even then, the benefit of knowing
it is hazy).  Is ownership kept in the control blocks?

Pedro Vera