On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 07:36:49 -0500, McKown, John wrote:

> [...]
And, again, is that "LDAP" an LDAP client or an LDAP server.  If IT
management has decreed that IDs should be managed via LDAP
hosted on, e.g., a Linux server, z/OS needs not an LDAP server but
an LDAP client in order to play well with others.  With such a decision
a fait accompli, that management will be little moved by arguments
of the technical superiority of Tivoli.

-- gil