ISPF _is_ Windows for z/OS.

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 08:22:17 +0100, CM Poncelet wrote:

>... because it is moving back towards suppressing intelligence (as Mao
>Tse Tung did in China, in the 1960s). We should not all be obliged to
>look at pictures just because the majority of people cannot read.

But isn't ISPF itself a large step moving TSO in the direction of what
Windows later became?  And is it not "suppressing intelligence" to
relieve users of the burden of learning the syntax of TSO line commands?
You may continue to use the OUTPUT command if that's your preference.
I'll use SDSF.

-- gil