This is a novel and not, I think, a very useful definition of
context-sensitive; but à chacun son goût.

The useful practical distinction is that between languages, like C and
COBOL, that employ reserved words and languages, like PL/I, that do
not.

Academic computer scientists like reserved words, which at the price
of impediments to growth, make compiler writing marginally easier.
Some of the rest of us do not.

--jg