I think the IP stands for Internal Plumbing. :-)

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/MartinPacker

From:
Mike Schwab <mike.a.sch...@gmail.com>
To:
IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu,
Date:
09/15/2012 05:57 PM
Re: Phony IBM press release from 1980 for Mainframe-Attached Toilet
Sent by:
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>

Or TCP/IP (Toilet Control Program / Internet Protocol).

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM, Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org> wrote:
> The response has been gratifying.
>
> My only regret is that it does not reference the USS (Universal Sanitary
> System) feature. That must have been a follow-on announcement.
>
> Charles

Commode
> Protocol).")
>
> It's a PDF of a medium quality scan, about 500K.
>
> If anyone wants a copy send me a private note: charlesm at mcn dot org.

Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.