Hi,

I am sorry I am just learning Hercules Systems and trying to migrate one of my
z/OS DASD Systems from Mainframe to Hercules Environment.
I have z/VM running on Hercules but when I tries to IPL z/OS it seems that
there is a corruption and that is most probably cause of wrong process.

I believe that there must be some method to migrate the z/OS DASD from
Mainframe to Hercules.
I used z/VM DDR+Terse to migrate zOS Dasd but I don't think that is the correct
process.
Is there a Documentation in how to migrate z/OS Systems to Hercules? That would
be appreciated.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance,
Regards,