And what?
I can subscribe to IBM-MAIN using John Doe and some anonymous email.
Will they track the IP from Joh Doe sent the message?

IBM is aware of illegal users of Hercules + some current OS. They also know a lot of Hercules users are IBMers.

No, it is nothing pro and against Hercules, piracy, and law. It is just an observation.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland