Have you complied with the licensing requirements?

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 05:25:23 -0500 Jasi Grewal <ja...@hotmail.com> wrote:

:>I am sorry I am just learning Hercules Systems and trying to migrate one of
my z/OS DASD Systems from Mainframe to Hercules Environment.
:>I have z/VM running on Hercules but when I tries to IPL z/OS it seems that
there is a corruption and that is most probably cause of wrong process.

:>I believe that there must be some method to migrate the z/OS DASD from
Mainframe to Hercules.
:>I used z/VM DDR+Terse to migrate zOS Dasd but I don't think that is the
correct process.
:>Is there a Documentation in how to migrate z/OS Systems to Hercules? That
would be appreciated.

:>Any guidance would be appreciated.
:>Thank you in advance,
:>Regards,