If you are only testing on Hercules and will continue to run
production on IBM z series hardware, I believe IBM doesn't care.  But
the SOFTWARE does check the hardware levels and you have to include a
particular configuration statement for a recent Z operating system to
run on Hercules.  But if you post the exact message we can help you
figure out the problem you are actually experiencing.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:54 AM Binyamin Dissen
<bdis...@dissensoftware.com> wrote:

> Have you complied with the licensing requirements?
>
> On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 05:25:23 -0500 Jasi Grewal <ja...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> :>I am sorry I am just learning Hercules Systems and trying to migrate one of
> my z/OS DASD Systems from Mainframe to Hercules Environment.
> :>I have z/VM running on Hercules but when I tries to IPL z/OS it seems that
> there is a corruption and that is most probably cause of wrong process.
>
> :>I believe that there must be some method to migrate the z/OS DASD from
> Mainframe to Hercules.
> :>I used z/VM DDR+Terse to migrate zOS Dasd but I don't think that is the
> correct process.
> :>Is there a Documentation in how to migrate z/OS Systems to Hercules? That
> would be appreciated.
>
> :>Any guidance would be appreciated.
> :>Thank you in advance,
> :>Regards,
>
> :>Jasi Grewal.
>
> --
> Binyamin Dissen <bdis...@dissensoftware.com>
> http://www.dissensoftware.com
>
> Director, Dissen Software, Bar & Grill - Israel
>

> Should you use the mailblocks package and expect a response from me,
> you should preauthorize the dissensoftware.com domain.
>
> I very rarely bother responding to challenge/response systems,
> especially those from irresponsible companies.

Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA