I seem to recall that installing (and paying for) SMP/e under MVS/SP allowed
the installation of MVS/XA (using the GENERATE command) without performing a
full sysgen.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com