Hi!
I am able to determine the IODF unit address from IPAIODFU in IPA. However,
this value becomes stale if the address changes when the storage folks move
disk around. I can see the MVS command DISPLAY IPLINFO accounts for those
changes in message IEE254I:

IEE254I        hh.mm.ss IPLINFO DISPLAY text

Explanation:   Where text is:

SYSTEM  IPLED AT  hh.mm.ss  ON mm/dd/yyyy
RELEASE fmid LICENSE  =  system
USED LOADxx IN  loadxxdsname ON devx
ARCHLVL =  n MTLSHARE  =  Y N
IEASYM  LIST =  s1 NONE
IEASYS  LIST =  s2{(OP)}
IODF DEVICE: ORIGINAL(iodfdev1)  CURRENT(iodfdev2)
IPL DEVICE: ORIGINAL(ipldev1) CURRENT(ipldev2) VOLUME(iplvol)

Is there an accessible (lives in COMMON), supported data area that also
contains the "CURRENT" information that is present in the DISPLAY command?
While I can parse the output of a console command, I would much rather
fetch only the desired information from storage, if possible.

Thanks,
Steve Horein