For *my* information?

  Contents Supervisor uses GETMAIN to obtain
module storage. VSM is quite happy to allocate
partial pages.  It has been thus since before my time at
IBM (42 years).

  I have to go with what Jor-el says at time
0:43 in this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUmMeS2c4Uw

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY

"IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
08/30/2021 11:29:35 PM: