From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
venkat rao bandaru [venck...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2022 9:52 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Why SLIP PVTMOD/PVT EP does not work for Private load modules in CICS

Greetings!

Can you please share your experience around why SLIP IF/SA with PVTMOD/EP
would not detect the load module in my CICS region ? Any SIT parameters in
play ?

SLIP IF/SA with PVTMOD/EP works for load modules in batch jobs.

I have to use RANGE with absolute address to hit the SLIP, which is a
concern for me. Please share if you have such experience and work arounds.
Thank you in advance!

--
Best Regards
*Venkat*