On Mon, 21 Feb 2022 15:52:01 +0100 venkat rao bandaru <venck...@gmail.com>
wrote:

:>Can you please share your experience around why SLIP IF/SA with PVTMOD/EP
:>would not detect the load module in my CICS region ? Any SIT parameters in
:>play ?

:>SLIP IF/SA with PVTMOD/EP works for load modules in batch jobs.

:>I have to use RANGE with absolute address to hit the SLIP, which is a
:>concern for me. Please share if you have such experience and work arounds.
:>Thank you in advance!

Do a LOAD HOLD and ask CICS for the address. That, of course, assumes that you
are using CICS services to call the module.

http://www.dissensoftware.com