I'm running a residency in the Autumn on 2.1 code (and you'll see an
announcement as this one is expected to welcome customer etc nominations
shortly). I mention this because Symbol Substitution via PARMDD is quite
likely to feature. What I'll want to figure out then is whether the "only
in instream" restriction is going to be significant.

We're likely to parameterise things that look like clone jobstream number
as well as some character strings related thereto.

But for now thanks Peter for pointing out this restriction. It might
affect what we do.

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: