I've been looking at that and testing somethings in our sandbox environment.
The problematic file system that's already impacted us twice is being managed
by automount and I can't see anyway to instruct OMVS not to automove
filesystems that are managed by the automount policy.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com