Thanks, no I didn't think of the chmount command. I ran a test on my sandbox.
the /u directory is showing that automove will exclude the system I specified,
but the file systems mounted under it don't show that attribute, just
Automove=Y. Do I need to change the mount attribute for all automounted file
systems, or will automove attribute for the parent /u/ directory override each
individual file system?

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com