Thanks, but that's not helpful in my situation. The problematic file system is
under /u which is under the sysplex root, That has to be automove.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com