' Well, UK English can also get us Americans in trouble, e.g., "fanny".'

Yep, made that mistake once. My wife and I were on a bus tour in Ireland and I
asked my wife to get something out of her fanny pack and a trio of English
ladies quickly corrected me on that usage…

Fiserv

Michael Schmutzok
Systems Engineering - Advisor II
FISERV Technology Services

Fiserv
World’s Most Innovative Companies 2022 | Fast Company
Fiserv<https://www.fiserv.com/?cid=link|fiservsignature|fiservlink||> | Join
Our
Team<https://www.careers.fiserv.com/?utm_source=outlook&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature>
 | Twitter<https://twitter.com/fiserv> |
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/fiserv/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Fiserv/>
© 2022 Fiserv Inc. or its affiliates. Fiserv is a registered trademark of
Fiserv Inc. Privacy Notice
<https://www.fiserv.com/en/about-fiserv/privacy-notice.html?cid=link|fiservsignature|privacypolicy||>Fast
 Company is a registered trademark of Mansueto Ventures LLC.