What about vendor packages that are off maintenance, the vendor has gone out of
business, were licensed for a OTC and have been forgotten about, etc.? Any CBT
or similar packages?

I know I have used STCK and STCKF in my "vendor" code. I think it's all still
maintained, but not sure that every licensee is paying for maintenance.

Charles