What's in JOBCLASS(STC)?

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Steve Smith <sasd...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2023 10:08 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: What is BPXAS and how do I make them stop piling up?

Well, here's the real deal:

//BPXAS    JOB 1,MSGCLASS=Z
//BPXAS   PROC
//*--------------------------------------------------------------------
//* Note:      This is a started JOB now, so the MSGCLASS can be set.
//*            Z is purged automatically.  Change to X if you want to
//*            enable the output.  To revert to the IBM version in
//*            SYS1.PROCLIB, just rename this member in USER.PROCLIB.
//*--------------------------------------------------------------------
//IEFPROC EXEC PGM=IEFIIC,DPRTY=12,PARM=',,&GETWORK,BPXPRJRW'
//********************************************************************/
//*                                                                  */
//*01* PROCEDURE NAME : BPXAS                                        */
//*                                                                  */
//*01* FUNCTION: Used to start the MVS initiator                     */
//*                                                                  */
//*01* COMPONENT: SC1B6 (Initiator)                                  */
//*01* DISTRIBUTION LIBRARY: SYS1.PROCLIB                            */
//        PEND
//        EXEC BPXAS
//

This is member named BPXAS in a library allocated to //IEFPDSI in the
master JCL.  But, the library is also allocated to JES2 in //PROC00.  I
thought it was coming from the former, but now I'm not sure.

sas