I do not like changing the actual time value, if the Scheduled Outage is one hour, it is reported as One Hour, but all parties concerned understand that that is not as impacting as a one hour Unscheduled Outage which gives no one any warning.

I also leave it up to the management negotiators to settle the penalties and such and hope that there are some penalties for any Outage, just not as bad for the Scheduled ones.

/Tom Kern