On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 7:50 PM, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) <
shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net> wrote:

> In
> <caajsdjilg3pg1p41eh5pqyjl5-2ex6yc3q5u2lz44_gga33...@mail.gmail.com>,
> on 10/26/2013
>    at 07:45 AM, John McKown <john.archie.mck...@gmail.com> said:
>
> >The PC (actually 3 of them) even has the old IBM 122 key
> >converged keyboard.
>
> What's the emoticon for "lust in my heart"? I was horrified when ESD
> didn't use the converged keyboard layout.

Really? If so, then fulfil your lust at:
http://pckeyboard.com/page/category/PC122 . This is like the original IBM
"buckling spring" keyboard. IMO, even better than the Cherry MX blue. Cost
is $99.00, USB connects. If you need one, there are USB to PS2 converters.
They have other configurations of the "buckling spring" (aka original IBM)
keyboards.

I have one of their keyboards and it is FANTASIC. Not the 122 version, but
an APL keyboard.

> >Talk about old style.
>
> Not all change is progress.
>
> --
>      Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT
>      ISO position; see <http://patriot.net/~shmuel/resume/brief.html>
> We don't care. We don't have to care, we're Congress.
> (S877: The Shut up and Eat Your spam act of 2003)

This is clearly another case of too many mad scientists, and not enough
hunchbacks.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown