On 03.12.2013 07:13, David Crayford wrote:
On 3/12/2013 4:16 AM, Kirk Wolf wrote:
  I would
guess that the tricky part would be replacing the interface to "inotify"
with w_ioctl / Iocc#regFileInt

I could be wrong but it looks like Iocc#regFileInt doesn't support monitoring directories, which diminishes it's value. A port of inotify for z/OS would be a very nice to have.

It is true as we have tried to use this to detect directoy changes.

Kind regards, / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Miklos Szigetvari

Research&  Development
ISIS Papyrus Europe AG
Alter Wienerweg 12, A-2344 Maria Enzersdorf, Austria
T: +43(2236) 27551 333, F: +43(2236)21081
E-mail: miklos.szigetv...@isis-papyrus.com
Info: i...@isis-papyrus.com Hotline: +43-2236-27551-111
Visit our brand new extended Website at www.isis-papyrus.com
This e-mail is only intended for the recipient and not legally
binding. Unauthorised use, publication, reproduction or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted.
no responsibility for malicious or inappropriate content.