>> What the big deal I didn't want to use my real name never saw that as one of
>>  the requirements for
>> Using IBMMAIN
>>
> My real name is Joseph Reichman

What a big deal?? Do *you* like to communicate with people who think they have
a need to hide their real personality? I definitely do not.

There are people who post on lists without mentioning their name. Bad enough.
But signing in the name of someone else? And who can we be sure Josef Reichman
isn't just another name you've arbitrarily chosen?

I had not replied to any post of you since long time, and I will continue to
refrain from doing so. This a one-time exception. You don't seem to be honest,
neither about you, nor about you programming intent.

--
Peter Hunkeler