On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 12:47:46 -0500, John McKown wrote:

>On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Peter Relson <rel...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
>> >Waiting for the likes of Pete Relson to chime in
>>
>> I tend not to chime in when a poster does not have the courtesy to the
>> list subscribers of using their real name.
>>

>​BTW, what is wrong with the name michaelbutz? OK, really should be
>"Michael Butz", a good German name. ​

Perhaps Peter wasn't referring to Michael Butz not using his real name,
but to the reference to Peter as "Pete". That strikes me as quite
discourteous. I, for one, don't care what his name is. I have tended to
ignore his posts for a long time because he doesn't seem to bother to
do the basic research before asking questions. His level of expertise
seems to be rather low, and he seems to always want to do something
that he doesn't understand, and he doesn't seem to care to understand.

--
Tom Marchant