michelbutz wrote:

>What the big deal I didn't want to use my real name never saw that as one of
>the requirements for  Using IBMMAIN

I find it better to use real names, you get better and faster help, but only if
the persons have free time to reply at all.

There are many people on IBM-MAIN using some other names, like 'Bigendian
Smalls', 'retired Mainframer', 'zMan', etc.

These persons may have a real and perhaps have enforced rules, regulations and
laws prohibiting using real names.

Over the years, I learn to trust these people including those 3 persons above
and michelbutz based on what they write and how they answer replies.

PS: I apologize that I used the names above, but I just want to illustrate my
point. No offence meant.

About IBMers using real names:
Those IBMers are really kind to help out on IBM-MAIN while publishing their own
names. I admire and salute them.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht