In <f105a8bb-65ce-4a35-bf93-0221c0dba...@comcast.net>, on 10/19/2015
   at 02:08 AM, michelbutz <michealb...@comcast.net> said:

>I would like to know the what rules are for posting

The IBM-MAIN rules for posting need not be the same as an individual
subscriber's rules for how and whether to reply. You have broad
freedom in what to post and Peter has unlimited freedom in what to
ignore.

Now, in Usenet, which Listserv is not, it is common for people to post
with "nyms", but even there it is considered courteous to put your
real name in your sig, and some readers will kilfile you if you don't
do so.