From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Tom Brennan
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2015 11:59 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: AW: Re: IEAVAPE2/IEAVPSE2 another address space

Peter Hunkeler wrote:
> And who can we be sure Josef Reichman isn't just another name you've
> arbitrarily chosen?

With that, I need to say that I've had business emails in the past from a
Joseph Reichman and the originating IP address matches the michelbutz posts.
So it's either Joe, or it's one of those internet dogs impersonating him after
hacking into his network.

However, out of respect for the folks he's requesting help from, I think it
would be good if he at least put a sig on his posts with his real name.

Thomas George Brennan