From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Tony Thigpen
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 10:48 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Fwd: Bank’s severance deal indebts laid off IT workers to be ‘on
call’ for 2 years of tech support — without pay

I wonder how much $$ the severance package provides. That could be considered a
'Retainer' for 2 years. So, they are not providing the support 'without pay'.

And, if an employee decides to quit talking to the bank after 10 or 20 hours,
what can the bank do? Any judge would consider that the ex-employee was working
in "good faith" and that the bank was not.

Tony Thigpen