No, everything is equal in all jobs (from what I could check), except the
appearance of the message.

Kees.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Itschak Mugzach
Sent: 18 October, 2016 13:31
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Randomly disappearing IGD101I messages.

Are all allocations are SMS managed? May be SMS is not involved in some of
the allocations, or the dataset was not allocated as new in some cases.

ITschak

ITschak Mugzach
Z/OS, ISV Products and Application Security & Risk Assessments Professional

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 1:39 PM, Vernooij, Kees (ITOPT1) - KLM <
kees.verno...@klm.com> wrote:

> There is something special with IGD101I, it only appears in the job's
> allocation message file. Not in SYSLOG and it is not trappable by SLIP or
> MPF.
>
> What is the special route through the system of this type of messages?
>
> Kees.

33014286