Vernooij, Kees (ITOPT1) - KLM wrote:

>Via a DMS COPY step. Always. Can't find any suppression, nor do I specify
>route of desc codes for IBM's IGD messages.
>They are among the messages that (seem to) never appear in SYSLOG/OPERLOG,
>only in the job's Allocation messages file. IGD101I is not trappable via SLIP
>or MPFLST. They seem to be (like the IGD messages produces by the ACS routines
>WRITE statements) directly written to the job sysout.
How is this achieved?

OK. Thanks for earlier clarifying that BMC's products are victims.

Ok, I think it is time for a PMR because I looked up who is the issuer of
IGD101I and it is DFSMSdfp. Not even a module name is mentioned in the bookies.

Last question: did you upgraded and now only see this problem?

Sorry for not being able to help you.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

send email to with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN