Hi Ronald,
I, too, had a problem several months ago.  I believe what I ended up doing was
deleting my current subscription and creating a new one.  Everything since I
did that seems to be fine.  I did try to find out what was wrong, and there was
a glitch somewhere in the process, and it was corrected.  Nevertheless, I still
deleted and re-created my subscription.  If you still are seeing a problem
today, let me know and I'll find the same people I used before.

-Marna WALLE
z/OS Installation, IBM Poughkeepsie