From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Marna WALLE
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 12:51 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Looking for New Function APARs across the entire z/OS platform?

Hi Bob,
Two people here have tried with these browsers, and we were able to get to all
3 files:  IE 11, FF ESR 45.4.0, Chrome 53.0.2785.143 m, and Safari.
If you want to send me more details, I can forward to one of the web groups to
see if they can identify the problem.  This new page and files were modeled
after the Enhanced HOLDDATA page and files.

-Marna WALLE
z/OS System Installation, IBM Poughkeepsie