From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Sean Gleann
Sent: 13 January, 2017 10:32
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Load Module Trace, anyone?

Can anyone offer advice on how to report on load modules held in a specific
PDS (or PDS(E) - I'm not fussy) being loaded by specific batch jobs, please?

I've tried looking at SMF type 14 - but that only shows the load library
being opened  - nothing about modules.

I've tried using RACF event type 2 data generated as a result of specifying
        ralter PROGRAM ** addmem('<library name>'//NOPADCHK)
but again I see only the library being accessed - nothing about the modules
involved

I've tried using GTF with a SLIP trap for SVC8 and SVC122 (yes - some of
the 'modules' concerned are DLL's), but I still don't see anything like the
amount of accesses I'm expecting.

I'm rapidly running out of ideas, here.

Hopefully
Sean