There is or used to be a product called SoftAudit by Isogon.  I think IBM
acquired it.  It is able to provide module auditing functions.

SoftAudit for z/OSĀ® identifies installed software products and their usage
patterns in the mainframe environment. Leading Global 2000 companies and IT
Outsourcers incorporate SoftAudit for z/OS as an essential part of their
Software Asset Management practice.

With SoftAudit for z/OS you can eliminate unused, under-used, outdated, and
duplicate-function software. You can negotiate cost-effective contracts based
on full knowledge of how software is used. You can also prove contract
compliance with SoftAudit's objective third-party reports. With SoftAudit
information you can achieve financially optimal capacity upgrades and server
consolidations

Lizette