SMF type 42-6? One on the SMF 42's I believe carries this information.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Sean Gleann
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 3:32 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Load Module Trace, anyone?

Can anyone offer advice on how to report on load modules held in a specific PDS
(or PDS(E) - I'm not fussy) being loaded by specific batch jobs, please?

I've tried looking at SMF type 14 - but that only shows the load library being
opened  - nothing about modules.

I've tried using RACF event type 2 data generated as a result of specifying
        ralter PROGRAM ** addmem('<library name>'//NOPADCHK) but again I see
only the library being accessed - nothing about the modules involved

I've tried using GTF with a SLIP trap for SVC8 and SVC122 (yes - some of the
'modules' concerned are DLL's), but I still don't see anything like the amount
of accesses I'm expecting.

I'm rapidly running out of ideas, here.

Hopefully
Sean

::DISCLAIMER::

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in
transmission. The e mail and its contents
(with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on
the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the
author and may not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written
consent of authorized representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
delete it and notify the sender immediately.
Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and
other defects.