There is.  The 'cob2' command.  It has never been set up here, as we've never
had a need for it. Perhaps I will ask.

________________________________
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Vince Coen <vbc...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 12:18 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: New free / open source z/OS tools from Dovetailed Technologies

Under *nix you set an environment variable in the bash (or what ever one
you use) script
This points to the directory path containing the copy libs and that
directory path is mapped to the syslib you need.

I am not an expert on z/OS but assuming you can do the last then the
rest is easy.

I was lead to believe that the compiler has a versions that runs under
the *nix sub system how ever I have not looked in detail for this.

Vince